We got married in July of this year. We contacted Netties Linens from Rogersville, TN and ordered 160 Chair Covers w/sash from them for my wedding. They were to be shipped to the hotel where my reception was and then that hotel was to return them after the reception.

We paid $375.00 delivered for them in full on a credit card and they were delivered on time and were correct. We never heard back from them until now in November when they charged me a "late fee" on my credit card of $1000.00!

No one contacted us from Nettie's to tell us they had not recieved the covers back! It was to be handled by the Hotel and Netties. If they had called and told us that there was a problem (even though we were on our honeymoon) we would have called and fixed the problem!

We thought it was against the law to retain credit card information and use it to bill a customer 4 MONTHS AFTER the initial purchase was made on the credit card?

We are very unhappy and would advise everyone to watchout for this business as they should not be able to charge my credit card like they did!

They were not authorized to use the credit card number a second time!!!

Buyer Beware of Nettie's Linens, don't give them your credit card number!!!!!

Had an Experience with Netties Linens?

Comments

nettieslinens3

THE HOTEL WAS AT FAULT FOR THE LINEN NOT BEING RETURNED ON TIME AND THIS HOTEL IS IN LEXINGTON KY. DOUBLE TREE ON RICHMOND RD.

THERE DELAY IN RETURNING THE LINEN RENTED BY THERE CUSTOMER CAUSED NETTIES LINENS TO BE UNABLE TO FULFILL ANOTHER ORDER FOR CHAIR COVERS. NETTIES LINENS HAS LOSES FROM NOT HAVING THERE LINEN RETURNED ON TIME TO CLEAN AND SHIP FOR ANOTHER ORDER AND NETTIES LINENS WILL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS HOTEL AND NETTIES LINES RETURNED LATE FEES TO CUSTOMER EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS A SIGNED AGREEMENT THAT THEY HAD PERMISSION TOO. BECAUSE NETTIES LINENS FELT THAT HOTEL WAS AT FAULT AND DID NOT WANT TO CAUSE DISTRESS TO NEW BRIDE.

nettieslinens3

NETTIES LINENS CONTRACT STATES THAT CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR LATE FEES.CUSTOMER HAS TO SIGN AN AGREEMENT THAT SAYS NETTIES LINES HAS MY PERMISSION TO CHARGE MY CARD FOR DAMAGES ,LOST OR LATE FEES AT TIME OF RESERVING THE LINEN.

THE CUSTOMER HAD BEEN CONTACTED AS WELL AS THE HOTEL WHO HAD MISPLACED THE LINENS AND THEN STILL TOOK AN ADDITIONAL TWO WEEKS TO TO RETURN THE LINEN AT WHICH TIME LINEN HAD ACCURED LATE FEES AND THEN HAD TO BE PROCESSED TO MAKE SURE OF DAMMAGES OR MILDEW AND THAT ALL HAD BEEN RETUENED.

DURING THIS WHOLE PROCESS MANAGMENT HAD BEEN IN CONTACT WITH THE BRIDE WHO FAILED TO TELL HER FATHER WHAT HAPPENED.THE FATHER FOUND OUT WHEN NETTIES LINENS RETURNED MONEY TO HIM BY A CHECK.